JERRY GOROSKI

JERRY GOROSKI is the consultant appraisar to whom I refer inquiries about Scriver bronzes. He is formally trained and certified to do assessments and knew Bob Scriver as well as working for the CM Russell Museum in Great Falls. His gallery is called "Open Range Art."

http://openrangeart.com/update/appraisals-consulting/

406-868.1272

jerryopenrange@yahoo.com

Thursday, January 03, 2008

BLOGGING AT PRAIRIEMARY.BLOGSPOT.COM

FOR THE LAST THREE DAYS I'VE BEEN BLOGGING SUBJECTS OF INTEREST TO READERS OF THIS BLOG ON A SISTER BLOG: www.prairiemary.blogspot.com.

I'm particularly addressing "Bronze Inside and Out: A Biographical Memoir of Bob Scriver" which is now shipping to bookstores. It can also be ordered through Amazon.com.

Prairie Mary

4 comments:

mscriver said...

You were more than THAT, Margy! I need your email address and then we can chat. Send it to prairiem@3rivers.net which is less cumbersome than gmail.

I hope your folks are well. You know that my book about Bob Scriver is out now? "Bronze Inside and Out: A Biographical Memoir of Bob Scriver." You can get it through Amazon or any bookstore can order it from the Academic wholesaler, Michigan State University.

The first tiny hints of spring here, but not more than that.

Prairie Mary

mscriver said...

Hello Mary. Just read your comments on my dear Mother...Ruth Johnson. Charming. You were one of my many teachers at Browning. Kind wishes! Margy Johnson (I live in Alaska)

Unknown said...

Mary...I am on FB. My email is cdvmeraid@yahoo.com

Kind wishes for the this great new year

Mary Strachan Scriver said...

Margy, your email address didn't work. Maybe Facebook?

Prairie Mary